- Copper and tributyltin-free alternative antifouling paint for heavy duty applications
- Formerly only available for U.S. Government agencies, SN-1 now approved for use on commercial vessels andcommercial application
- Use in both fresh and salt water
- Features ePaint’s patented photo-active technology and Sea Nine 211N™ active
- Compatible over most popular antifouling paints and easy for commercial applicators to apply
- Will not promote galvanic corrosion on aluminum, steel or metal hulls and parts
- Crew boats
- Patrol boats
- Utility boats
- Emergency response, police, and fire boats
- Transport vessels
- Fishing boats
- Military assault craft
Due to the photoactive nature of ePaint SN-1, additional coats around the waterline are strongly recommended to extend service life.
SN-1 is thermo-plastic by nature and hot temperatures above 90oF can soften SN-1 slightly, particularly on aluminum boats in full sun, which can cause paint to dig into pads and straps. If SN-1 is to be launched in hot climates, consider launching boat in the morning before full sun and temperatures climb. Place plastic sheeting between pads and straps before lifting. The thermo-plastic nature of SN-1 has no effect on antifouling performance and paint will immediately harden when placed into service of cooler waters.
ePaint SN-1 coating technology was developed, uses materials from, and is proudly manufactured in the USA. Please contact ePaint.com at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on ePaint SN-1 or other ePaint products.