- Copper and tributyltin-free alternative antifouling paint for high performance applications
- Formerly only available for U.S. Government agencies, SN1 HP now approved for use on commercial vessels and commercial application
- Offers drag reduction and fuel savings
- Use in both fresh and salt water
- Features ePaint’s patented photo-active technology and Sea Nine 211N™ active
- Compatible over most popular antifouling paints and easy for commercial applicators to apply
- Will not promote galvanic corrosion on aluminum, steel or metal hulls and parts
- Used for boats with average operating speeds of greater than 30 knots:
- Crew boats
- Patrol boats
- Utility boats
- Emergency response, police, and fire boats
- Transport vessels
- Fishing boats
- Military assault craft
- Due to the photoactive nature of ePaint SN-1 HP, additional coats around the waterline are strongly recommended to extend service life.
- SN-1 HP is thermo-plastic by nature and hot temperatures above 90 deg. F can soften SN-1 HP slightly, particularly on aluminum boats in full sun, which can cause paint to dig into pads and straps.
- If SN-1 is to be launched in hot climates, consider launching boat in the morning before full sun and temperatures climb. Place plastic sheeting between pads and straps before lifting. The thermo-plastic nature of SN-1 HP has no effect on antifouling performance and paint will immediately harden when placed into service of cooler waters.
ePaint SN1 HP coating technology was developed, uses materials from, and is proudly manufactured in the USA. Please contact ePaint.com at email@example.com for more information on ePaint SN1 HPor other ePaint products.